Friday, November 20, 2009

Tiny Chair in for BIG Surprise


Perhaps it was envisioning the rage. Maybe it was thinking about a big lady on a tiny chair. It could have been the space I know she cleared away in the living room in order to make room for such a "good deal" on such a cute and cozy looking chair with an ottoman, no less! Regardless, while I was perusing the Target site looking for Christmas list ideas for Jake, I couldn't help but ALMOST pee my pants when I came across this review. I WONDERED why it had such a low rating- but this review really takes the cake. I think someone needs to learn to laugh at themselves, no?
PS. When clicking on the link- be sure to click 2 reviews next to the starred rating in the upper right hand corner.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the post should have more info then it has.